Today, I realize the most important thing of my life, which makes me totally different from anyone else. In SST, I have realize my skills and potential that not many people have.


I am a musician. Not any ordinary musician, but a gifted and special one. I had always liked music, as it sets me in peace and the whole atmosphere still. Yet, I never worked hard for anything which seems to be my only weakness. But I have a good ear, not to other subjects but towards music only. I have seem to have amnesia, though I have no medical conditions. I can never remember anything, topics, facts, due dates, and worse still homework. This makes me look useless in some peoples' eye, while others think that it is just a bad habit that can be cured. But this, trying to remember anything I have tried for years and no good came. That is why I have came to a decision to reflect on myself and a question; "What on earth am I here for?"

But still, every disadvantage is an advantage. It is just the matter of how you treat it as. This amnesia has helped me in forgiving my enemies, which I don't really have and to forget about all the stress that I am under. This cheerful and jovial side of me relieve everything that bothers me - Stress, disputes, hatred and problems.

I am also an entrepreneur. I have tons of ideas flowing through my mind at any point of time. I will get bored easily and tear apart my stationary and other household items to build models of my ideas or innovation. I have great potential in presenting ideas and selling my 'product' too.

But in the end, I found out the most important reason why I am here. I am here to help the depressed and the hurt. I am here to help those who are rejected and left alone. I am here on a mission to serve...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The stars in the sky, sets the moonlight in peace. The glimmer in the darkness, brings a deep melancholy.

Followers